Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Who am I?

Well, to begin with I am many things. I am a single mother of two beautiful children; a 23 year old daughter, Dawn and a 10 year old boy, Gabriel. I am Nonnie to three awesome grandchildren, Thaddeus almost 5 years old, Shawn 3 years old and Makenzie 2 years old. I am a Godmother, a sister, a daughter, a granddaughter, an aunt and a friend. I am the face of pregnancy loss (I lost 7 babies all together). I am a CDH survivor. I am opinionated. I am caring. I am tough. I am soft hearted. I am scatter brained. I am compasionate. I am determined. I am giving. I am creative. I am grieving. I am soft spoken, not to be mistaken for weak. I am strong. I am passionate. I am out spoken. I am a good listener. I am comforting. I am Woman. I am disabled. I am a Survivor.

No comments:

Post a Comment