Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

So disappointed... :'(

I went to the Endocrinologist today hoping to get my clearance for my repair surgery. Soooo not what I got. Instead I find out that I need surgery on my thyroid now. The plan now is to see the thyroid surgeon and set up a surgery date and all the lovely tests that go with that. They were not happy with the results of my thyroid biopsy and given the family history of thyroid cancer feel like this is something that I should not mess around with. And the risks are very high if I do the repair surgery before they get my thyroid straightened out. Then wait 6 months to see if I can then get cleared for the repair surgery. Yes, that's what I said...6 months AFTER the thyroid surgery before I can reschedule my repair surgery. I am beyond frustrated. I am so over it. So done. Now if I could just get my body to accept this, things would be great.

No comments:

Post a Comment