Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Never thought I would be happy to have the flu!

So, the nausea came back today with a vengeance. And I started freaking out. "I am finally getting my life back. Please don't do this. Not another set back!" This is a continuous loop going on in my head all day. And today really wasn't the day for this to happen, I was so busy with getting Gabriel's things settled.


By the time I get home for the day I am feeling horrible: nausea, sharp pains in my tummy area (where they are supposed to be by the way, not way up by my heart!) and body aches. So now I am really freaking out. 


Gabe comes home shortly after I got home and he gives me a kiss on my forehead and he looks at me with concern on his face. And he says "Mom, are you ok? You are burning up!" So I take my temperature and sure enough, I've got a fever of 101.6. 


What a relief, it's only the flu!


Is this how it's going to be for the next year? That I freak out over every little thing? They told me that  have to be extra careful for the year following my surgery. I am going to drive myself nuts!

No comments:

Post a Comment